Sooooo I had a friend from the past who I chose not to be friends with due to the fact that she would not leave my name out of her mouth. I would constantly get calls from other people who I randomly knew that would tell me so and so told me you said this!! It really bothered me, cause I don't be talking about people I don't hardly even know. So I was like okay this girl is suppose to be my friend?...So I decided you know what it's time to cut this friend loose. I have really close friends that I love and adore since my childhood and she was just not loyal like they are. So I finally wracked up the nerve to tell her to her face (very politely I might add) that I just don't want to talk to her anymore because it's causing problems within my close circle of people more importantly myself. I didn't trust her, I felt uneasy everytime I was done talking to her, I felt as tho I was talking crap when I was just talking cause I felt like some way some how this conversation is gonna be twisted and turned. Okay so you would think that would be it right??...No she was quite persistant this one, she left me alone for maybe a good week or so then she came knocking on my door one day juss asking how I was doing. I felt like oh no we're not going thru this again. Then she started coming more and more, and finally it was getting irritating! So I totally ignored her. I felt like this was thee only way for her to get the hint. I felt bad doing that, but seriously it was not getting to her. So that's where the friendship ended, on a bad note...well I guess you could say that. I've only ran into her a few times and we don't talk. Which is fine with me. So to you (and u know who you are) just leave it alone. You say you don't know why I cut you off from my life...I'm sure you've always known but the deep down dirty truth hurts everyone. I actually thought that you had changed just by reading your blog, but having heard what I heard this past weekend...u sounded pretty highschoolish. But I still hope you have a great life, and I hope you can let it go. Cause I have moved on, and I have NO bad feelings towards anybody!!!
3 comments:
yikes! how come i think i know who you're talking about?! hahaha j/k i probably have no clue... but people like that SUCK!
Hey Anna,
Just wanted to come by and let you know that what ever that so called old friend has said, done or is still doing to you, its not worth stressing over!! I'm sure in the end she will end up with no friends, or at least ones that will trust her and she will come crawling back asking you for forgiveness. If not your still the bigger person and thats all that matters!! I mean i'm sure your old friend has said bad things about me and if it was enough to turn my current friends against me then I would be thankful to her for showing me who my true friends really were anyways!! So theres always an up side to others negativity!! Keep that smile on your face cause I think that what bothers our haters more!!!
Hey Kiki...
no really I'm sure you do know who I'm talking about, but no reason to blast her name out there...she knows who she is and we'll leave it at that. :)
Klarah,
u make a great point. Thanks for the advice. "Can't we all juss get along???"...sheesh
Post a Comment