Monday, May 18, 2009

what a weekend!!

Okay so this last weekend has got to have been one of the most busiest weekends for us! We'll start with Thursday...okay after I got off work my sis came and picked me up and we went to Tooele for her BF's baby shower her name is Angie Kioa Aiono. It was at Isa's house and it was soo cute! Isa made all these lil signs saying it's a boy etc. She's so talented and such a great host! Anyways Cia did the games, Isa did the food, and Angie got tons of gifts for her and baby. It was rreally fun and relaxing! Friday was okay I was with my sister all day, came home slept, cleaned a lil bit, and then me and my lil family went to a wedding dance, it was fun. Saturday I cleaned my whole house, the car, and did all of our laundry!! But since my bro Kel and his wife Tala and baby came from St. George we decided we'd go to the park and play some volleyball. It didn't last very long cause we got the boot, there was a wedding going on and they wanted us gone (BOO) lol...but it was fun while it lasted. So everyone went home and got ready for Nate, and Mike's reception/eating. OMG when we got there the decor was so beautiful (LILO KINIKINI) was the one that decorated and it was asian themed, she did a wonderful job, I loved it!! Anywho we were there eating and enjoying
Nate & Mike Taumoepeau
family...it's always nice when there's a wedding cause you get to catch up with all your extended family, it was really fun! Afterwards we came home and relaxed stayed up and talked til like 2:30am!! Sunday we went to church at Pulu's moms ward cause our church starts at 9am...and it juss wasn't happening with our late night! So yeah went there, came home and went str8 to my lil cousin Nia's seminary graduation. Can I tell you I've never been more HOTT in my life!! There were soo many people there, it was stuffy, hot and I seriously thought I would pass out!! HELLO prego didn't help me either! hahaha but when it was done we all went outside to do the leis and pics. It was fun to see a lot of people I haven't seen in years!! So this weekend was a really good one. Filled with family and friends and nice nice weather!! I loved it, and I'm so grateful that my feet didn't get swollen during this busy weekend. Hope ya'll had a great weekend as well :)

3 comments:

MARCIA said...

Can you take that pix down of me? I seriously look prego...lol wait its not really that funny. j/k It was a super busy weekend. But was fun to see all our familia and friends!!

pwincessdi said...

lol..whatever Cia!! You always look hot!! If u really want me to take it off I will tho! Yeah it was funn huh!! I wish I would've taken pics of you and your pwincess crew tho at G's shower!

Klarah said...

Yes it looks like you had one heck of a weekend!! I hope you enjoyed it because when baby comes I dont think that you will want to be taking her out so soon!! Well I'm surprised that you even had the energy to do all that!! Good job for attending it all!! With out complaining!!LOL!! I dont know how you do it!! Have a great day Anna!!!