FAMILY ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME?...----------------->Yesterday was our FHE out night. Bubs called us prior on a Sunday and asked if we would all (bros & sis, mom, dad, friends) like to have fhe at Jordan Park. So we all said yes and everyone was assigned to bring a dish, dessert, or drinks. Lina set up the volleyball net, and Bubs was with all the kids playing dodge ball. When I got there after work everyone was playing and having a good time. I couldn't play cause hello I'm like 7months prego and a ball spiking me in the tummy didn't sound too safe, so I opted to be the ref!! Well after we started keeping score all hell broke loose and all the adults were pumped and ready to kill!! lol...It was such a fun time with family & friends. Klarah was a pro spiking and setting up and all that, but when my dad decided to join her team....she was not a happy camper! LMBO in fact all of her team wasn't happy about it. They wanted him out, but did my dad care? NOoooo hahahah he sucked so bad. But it was all in good fun. The lil kids had a blast playing dodge ball with Bubs. The kids are so competitive as well. After the adults played volleyball the kids started up on that too. It was funny cause this morning me, Cia and Lina went couponing and both of them said they were sore, and then Jenn text Cia and said she was so sore! LOL...But how about they're all gonna play again today! Hahahaah can't get enuff of it. I don't blame em I would play in this beautiful weather too. Anywho just thought I would share our family fun night! We should really make it a monthly thing now that the weather is looking up!
3 comments:
Isn't it nice when the weather cooperates? Sounds like you guys had fun! I love volleyball and trying to get back into it 'cause it's been years since I've played.
Thats so funny that you wrote that because I was just telling Toa that I thought I was good and then Pulu showed me up and now I cant be seen playing with him at all!!LOL! Just kidding, he's lucky I'm not in shape the way I want to be otherwise I would be crankin that superman and flying over him!!!LMBO!!! I wanted to play today soooo baadddd but I had to work so we'll see!!!
Yes it's so nice when the weather is nice. We had a great time. Klarah don't worry about Pulu! Cuz how about his bro Tevita is short and he's hella good too!! I'm sure if u keep this up you'll be able to whip both of em!! LMBO!!
Post a Comment