Thursday, March 26, 2009

HAPPY EASTER annoying bunny!!!

LOL...I will be deleting that pic, at the end of this day!! lol..But just thought it would bring a laugh or ten!! hahahaha well last night I was playing around with my new camera and I thought what are borders? So I was looking through them and there was a bunny one, so I told Pulu to take a pic of me in the bunny head!! Anyways then me and Pulu got in this petty lil argument about how he's A.D.D and that he can't take a pic without moving or talking and it was really irritating me...so I took some pics of me trying to talk to him after, he was so annoyed of me, and I thought it was funny!! Doesn't he look so in love with me BWAHAHAHA...I love to annoy Pulu sometimes...I don't know why? But yeah I get really annoyed with the littlest things when I'm pregnant and the further along I get the more honory I feel. I can't stand if my house isn't clean, or if the sheets don't smell like Gain fabric softener. I get mad when the bathroom rugs are wet...or if all the towels aren't washed...sheesh even the car has to be spic and span on the inside. I know I'm driving my kids and hubby nuts!! I'm trying not to be so demanding...but when you only get 4-6 hrs of sleep at night cause you're soo dang uncomfortable, I guess honory comes out right?! Well just thought I'd humor some of you reading my amazing blog!! LMBO!! Enjoy the rest of your day!!

4 comments:

Klarah said...

Your too funny!!LOL!! Toa and I got a good laugh off your pix!! Thanks I needed that!! Anywho Bubs saved your pix onto our comp. so he can black mail you later!!! Just kidding about the black mailing thing only!!!I like your camera! What kind of camera is it!?!? Well have a good day at work!!!LOL!!

pwincessdi said...

lol..oops I forgot to put my new camera phone! It's juss my phone!! Funny huh!! tell Bubs to shut up and if he does, I'll kick his ace!! LMBO!!! I'm taking it down!! hahahaha I got too many laughs I think!! :P

Ane said...

Dude that is one scarrry bunny!! My baby is crying now, thanks Anna...lol! jk!! Thanks for the laughs, I seriously needed it!!

You look beautiful!! Can't wait to see the new addition!!

love ya!!

Ane

PS there is another giveaway for The circus, I am not sure if it's coming to UT but I will check!!

pwincessdi said...

l0l...thanx annie!! I need to delete in now, so if ya'll missed it, sorry it's down!! hahaha I got too many threats to take it down! HATERz!!! LMBO!!!
Ane,
Yes let me know circus sounds fun!! :)